Pages

7.27.2011

Cereal Cupboard

How do you organize your Cereal Cupboard? Do you have a Cereal Cupboard? You know, that cupboard your kids are in and out of all day long where you stash the cereal, crackers, chips and other go-to snacks. Well... this is how my Cereal Cupboard was looking:

BEFORE:

With about 10 minutes of my time and these lovely, inexpensive cereal organizers purchased from Wal-Mart, this is what my Cereal Cupboard looks like now:

AFTER:

Much more functional! I was tempted to whip out my label maker to label the cereal containers for Cheerio's, Quaker Oat Squares (my all-time favorite) and Granola, but I decided I may switch it up every now and again and didn't want to have to rip off labels and such. But, if you want to label the cereal containers, that would definitely add an "I'm super organized" touch! Happy organizing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment