Pages

3.10.2011

St. Patrick's Day Garland

I liked my Valentine's Day garland so much, I decided to make one for St. Patrick's Day, as well. I purchased these foam shamrocks from Hobby Lobby. They came in a set of 12 for only $2.99!


I simply punched two little holes in the top of each shamrock with a tiny hole punch (it punches smaller holes than a normal hole punch) and strung narrow white ribbon through each shamrock. I put a little dot of glue behind the ribbon on the front of each shamrock to hold them in place. I also added a little bow and a white button to the plain green shamrocks to embellish them a little.


I used the extra shamrocks to hang from the hutch doors to add a little bit more green to the kitchen. Let's be honest, garland is so simple to make and looks so cute hanging from the fireplace. I'll probably make one for every holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment