Pages

2.11.2011

Chicken Chili

Here's a delicious soup recipe for you to try. I loved this soup so much when someone made it for me that I asked them for the recipe. Every time I have made this for anyone, they have asked me for the recipe. So I thought I'd pass it along, because I know you are going to want to try this recipe!

Chicken Chili

1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. oil
1 tsp. cumin
½ tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. red pepper
2 cups cooked chicken, cubed (or 1 can chicken)
3 cans white beans, 15 oz.
1 can whole kernel corn, 15 oz.
1 can green chilies, 7 oz.
1 can diced tomatoes, 15 oz.
2 tsp. chicken bouillon, or 4 cubes
green onion, chopped
sour cream
grated cheese

In frying pan saute onion, garlic, oil, cumin, black and red pepper. In large crock pot add all beans, corn chilies, tomatoes, bouillon, chicken and onion mixture from frying pan (including liquids in all cans). Heat, then simmer for about an hour.

Serve with chopped green onions, sour cream and grated cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment